Monday, April 19, 2010

Space Hulk Objectives...

Hey Guys,
Today I am going to show off some "Space Hulk"
objective markers that I found in my Bits Box.
The pictures are of the dead Terminator.I used a colour scheme I made up randomly.This (below) is the back detail of the chair.I sprayed it white, washed them black with a 1:1 ratio of Chaos Black (GW Paint) to water, added Shining Gold (GW Paint) detail, drybrushed Boltgun Metal (GW Paint) where needed, painted Blood Drops Orkhide shade (GW Foundation) then highlighted raised area with Goblin Green (GW Paint), painted paper Bleached Bone (GW Paint) then highlited with pure Skull White (GW Paint) then scribled text with chaos Black (GW Paint), highlighted raised areas with Codex Grey (GW Paint) then highlited with 1:1 mix of Codex Grey (GW Paint) and Skull White (GW Paint), finally I washed it all with 2:1 ratio of water to Chaos Black (GW Paint).
These are of the C.A.T.
I used the same painting techniques
as the dead Terminator.I couldn't post photos of the little cup thing
because the picture couldn't focus (size reasons).

Thanks for checkin out these pics, if you have any feedback
or constructive critizems, please coment.
Till next time,
spinner

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online